Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What is the song they dance to in the nursing home in the movie ';the house bunny';!?

here are some of the lyrics:


lately i got thoughts in my mind


I try to pass them by


so you won't notice


It seems like


you like it when i'm shyWhat is the song they dance to in the nursing home in the movie ';the house bunny';!?
It;s ';Better Than A Psychic'; by ';Mercedes'; , me couldn't find it .


If you find it , plzzzzzzzzzzzzz , where to get it ?What is the song they dance to in the nursing home in the movie ';the house bunny';!?
Mercedes - Better than a Psychic





Lately i got thoughts in my mind and try to pass them by


so you wont notice ohh


seems like you like it when im shy so let me compromise


the way i act tonight ohh (ohh)

Report Abuse



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iysbts1nq_0

Report Abuse



Katharine McPhee - I Know What Boys Like
  • myspace games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment