Friday, February 26, 2010

Is the movie '; The House Bunny '; inappropriate for me and my friends to watch?

Me and 5 of my other freinds are all 13 and we are all going to the mall to watch the movie '; The house bunny '; by ourselves.


My dad said its a playboy thing and it might not be appropriate , but its pg 13Is the movie '; The House Bunny '; inappropriate for me and my friends to watch?
It has nothing like nudity/sexual things in it. They don't even have the real playboy people, so says my friends. It's also really your choice too, your 13, it's rated PG-13. If it had inappropriate content in it like real real playboy things, it would most likely be rated R.Is the movie '; The House Bunny '; inappropriate for me and my friends to watch?
The House Bunny (2008)





The House Bunny - http://purchasemovies.net/2008鈥?/a>

Report Abuse



I don't care if its inapportiate movie, as long its for your friends and you to watch. Its pg 13 you can watch 'em!
lmfao! no dont worry it is not anything like u r thinking, there is no nudity, it is basically a love comedy thing
sure they mention playboy but they wont b posing nude or anything.... go ahead and see the movie... its like a comedie and i want to c it too!!! it seems funny and a good movie
lolol who cares its just a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment