Friday, February 26, 2010

The House bunny movie was funny in my opinion. Was it funny to you?

I loved it. It's kind of a chick flick a little bit but still funny.


';This isn't a brothel'; ';Oh I'm not looking to make soup.'; lol.The House bunny movie was funny in my opinion. Was it funny to you?
It was great!! I loved it! and Katharine McPhee was great in it too! The House bunny movie was funny in my opinion. Was it funny to you?
I thought it was fantastic! Read the review of it on my blog!





http://hussysrandomrants.blogspot.com/20…
of course you loved it ;) hahaha


seriously though, i liked it... specially the way she said the names
it was ok. Wasn't hilarious but it was funny.
';The eyes are the nipples of your face';





That's about all I liked from it. That may be the greatest thing I've ever heard in my life.
I loved the house bunny... so cute and so funny.. the moral of the story ...... be yourself...................... so good
ohmagod!!! iu lovedd that moviee!!!!%26lt;33
tropic thunder is better
I liked it but my friend didn't. I think it was a bit sexist though.
i haven't seen it but my sister seen and said it was hilarious
OMG it was so hilarious!!!! ';I gotta meet this frickin bird!!!'; Haha lol
Never saw it.
some parts.
I didn't watch it, not my kind of movie....=/


um yeah....
i havnt seen it yet...is it good?

No comments:

Post a Comment