Saturday, February 27, 2010

Which should I buy on iTunes? The House Bunny, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, or Step Brothers?

I'm not able to get movies often and I only have a $20 gift certificate and I can only get one.Which should I buy on iTunes? The House Bunny, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, or Step Brothers?
house bunny is really funnyy!


but if you want to buy one and watch alll....


go to


watchmovies.net


they have ALLLLL movies for freeeee. ! :D and you dont have to sign up or download .


gooddluckk!Which should I buy on iTunes? The House Bunny, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, or Step Brothers?
I would definitely pick Step Brothers. It's hilarious!! I can watch that movie over and over again. Will Ferrell is so funny! Forgetting Sarah Marshall was funny, but there were way too many sex jokes. It was a little over the top. It was very funny at times, but they could have been a little more creative. And I haven't seen The House Bunny.
Forgetting Sarah Marshall is my favorite out of the 3.


But go to Surfthechannel.com and you can watch all of them for free! :)
Forgetting sarah marshall- great x

No comments:

Post a Comment