Sunday, February 28, 2010

Does anyone know the names of the songs from the movie ';the house bunny';?

I know it just came out, but I went to see it and I really want to know the soundtrack they played in the movie. If anyone knows answer right away!!! It's not on iTunes- I already checked... thank you!Does anyone know the names of the songs from the movie ';the house bunny';?
The first single off The House Bunny Soundtrack is ';I Know What Boys Like'; by the movie's star Katharine McPhee. It features the rest of the cast with backing vocals. It also features Emma Stone %26amp; Kiely Williams. The single was released on July 25, 2008. It's also confirmed that a new song from The All-American Rejects, whose frontman Tyson Ritter is in the film, ';I Wanna Touch You'; will be on the soundtrack, and will be shown in the film. Also ';Top of the World'; will be in the movie , also from The All-American Rejects





Hope I helped!! :DDoes anyone know the names of the songs from the movie ';the house bunny';?
IMDB had this:


';Starlight';


Muse


';When Did Your Heart Go Missing?';


Rooney


';Timebomb';


Beck


';Top of the World';


All-American Rejects



No comments:

Post a Comment