Saturday, February 27, 2010

What should me and my friend watch with 2 other girls? (we are guys) Tropic Thunder or The House bunny?

My friends birthday party, what movie!?!? :OOOWhat should me and my friend watch with 2 other girls? (we are guys) Tropic Thunder or The House bunny?
I saw tropic thunder with my guy friends, it was pretty good. I feel bad making guys go to chick flick movies so thats why we picked the other one.


You can always ask them what they want to see.What should me and my friend watch with 2 other girls? (we are guys) Tropic Thunder or The House bunny?
Really???? Those are the options???? Tropic Thunder was a solid movie and a much better option then House Bunny...





HOWEVER, it depends on the type of girls and who's birthday. If you are just kind of meeting these girls and they are the type of girls that think Anna Faris is funny, wear Playboy t-shirts, and watch ';The Girls Next Door'; then choose House Bunny due to making sure they have a good time. (Especially if it's one of the girls birthdays and not one of yours.)





Other Option... See a different movie. ';Burn after Reading.'; It was solid.
OMG, NO NO NO!





Watch Tropic Thunder!





It's awesome!





When you see the dancing...you'll know you've made the right choice.





Take it from a girl...you want to watch Tropic Thunder.





(Though I want to see The Women--looks great, and it's finally out!)
I haven't seen Tropic Thunder but I did see House Bunny its pretty funny they will like it because it has girls and girls stuff in it and you two guys will like it for the same reason minus girls stuff.
Tropic Thunder all the way.





I've seen both.





The House Bunny is funny but not as funny as Tropic Thunder. Also, way too much boobs and skin in Bunny.. May make the girls feel uncomfortable.
TROPIC THUNDER!!! FUNNIEST MOVIE EVER!
definitly tropic thunder. the house bunny is a chick flick and as much as the girls will like it the guys wont
the house bunny. It looks funny and I think girls would like that more.
The House Bunny all the way...:)
house bunny they would like it more
Try Deep Throat.

No comments:

Post a Comment