Saturday, February 27, 2010

What's a good comedy movie like the House Bunny, Marley and Me, and Yes Man?

Ohmygod! I saw Yes Man and Marley and me on the 30th


It was my sisters birthday


Personally I liked Yes Man better


They both are good movies


Try seing Role Models


WOW! FUNNY!


I heard Four Christmases was good


If you want to find movies


You should go to


http://www.moviefone.com/


It shows you movies and you can watch the trailersWhat's a good comedy movie like the House Bunny, Marley and Me, and Yes Man?
Legally blonde- same actor


Employee of the month





Both of those are really funny, both PG-13


legally blonde is about a blonde girl who isn't really dumb but try's to get in to HARVARD to stay with her bf.


Employee of the month is... well its funny. these guys work at wal-mart, and have a secret club house where they bribe lady at the counter with candy bars for games. ITs like these guys live at wal-mart.


These are really good movies!What's a good comedy movie like the House Bunny, Marley and Me, and Yes Man?
Pineapple express, role models, and kung-fu panda


oooh... I thought you meant just this past year. One of the funniest movies I've ever seen was the South Park Movie... Oh and Tropic Thunder.. How could I forget...
people, this person is saying movies like house bunny marley and yes man, which means they probably DONT want rauncy R rated ones like step brothers


Get smart, rat race, are two i can think of
i dunnoo if you would be interested but one movie called 'Bedtime Stories' it is comedy but like family comedy..lolz..
dan in real life








its hilarious








';you are a MURDERER OF LOVE!!';


hehe my favorite quote
Evan Almighty, and definitely Austin Powers.
I liked 'Liar, Liar!'
im a gy and marley and me literally made me cry, my friends wil never let me hear the end of it
Tropic thunder
Bruce almighty
Zoolander, i couldn't stop spilling out quotes from it.
taledega nghts, semi pro, step brothers!
the new movie role models is funny
Mamma Mia! was really good if you like musicals. But its on DVD now, not in theaters.
Step Brothers with Will Farrell was really funny
pineapple express! i really like it its great
Dumb and Dumber
dummb %26amp; dumber
role model
happy gilmore.





go see it
*cough* what?!
night shift
Fun With Dick and Jane





i give it 4 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment