Friday, February 26, 2010

How is the movie House Bunny movie?

it's not the funniest movie, but it's still funny.like i laughed really hard at some parts. it was kinda similiar to sydney white. but i liked itHow is the movie House Bunny movie?
Such a terrible movie. Seriously, I didn't laugh once.


One of Anna Farris' WORSE movies ever.


I'm serious, go see Pineapple Express instead, it's actually funny, and the incredibly sexy James Franco is in it.





Please, trust me on this one. It's NOT a good movie. Not even a little bit. And I always watch the Girls Next Store, so it's not like I'm anti playboy.How is the movie House Bunny movie?
i'm telling you now...don't go see it...wait until it comes out on dvd...or even HBO!!...you might want to check out my profile and look for the question that i asked about it..many people agreed that it wasn't worth $10.50
I refuse to take $12 out of my pocket to hand it over to Hugh Hefner and those Girls Next Door that are using him for his money. I advise you don't either.
Its hilarious.


I totally recommend it.


It really good =)
its very predictable but cute but i don't know if its worth watching in theatres
ive seen the movie omg sooo funny watch it
Its really good


I saw it and it was really funny.
looks stupid since it's based on a blonde,but my sister saw it and she liked it.
it was really funny and i loved it! u should really watch it..
Haven't seen it
it wasnt that great to be honest
I haven't seen it


And you should put this in the MOVIES section
with a title like that you have to ask
never seen it but soon


i will
its cute , but kinda stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment