Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How do i take care of my house bunny?

Shes just a baby about 13 weeks old i got her when she was about 6 weeks old my mother says i can keep her if i can litter box train her shes in her cage most of the time but when i let her out she goes number 2 like every two seconds please help i love my bunny!!How do i take care of my house bunny?
Young babies are difficult to reliably litter train. Most are not great about using the box until adulthood and until altered (spayed). Litter training suggestions are found here: http://www.rabbit.org/faq/sections/litte鈥?/a>How do i take care of my house bunny?
bob- that was rude.





anyways, to litter train put some bedding in the litter pan along with hay in a troph over it or just put the hay in it. Every time she does number two put the droppings in the pan. In about a week or so, she should be trained. (:
why don't you stuff it? it'll last for ever





or you could have rabbit stew

No comments:

Post a Comment