Friday, February 26, 2010

What are the songs from the movie ';The House Bunny';?

Hello, I cannot find the soundtrack for the house bunny anywhere, and I was wondering if someone could tell me all the songs in that movie and who the artists are, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much in advance.


And I don't know if this song is on the soundtrack or not, but what is the song playing in the movie when all of the zeta girls are handing out flyers and that one guy comes over to the red haired zeta girl and is like I want to be your boyfriend or whatever, and then they are kissing, what is the song playing their?What are the songs from the movie ';The House Bunny';?
Here are the songs from The House Bunny in the order they appeared in the movie:





http://musicfromfilm.com/movies/housebun鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment