Saturday, February 27, 2010

Is the ';house bunny'; okay for 10 year old to watch?

my little bro wants to go but idk... if anyone has seen it can they please tell me what parts come out and i fyou do think it would be okay if a 10 year old goes to see it. Thank You =]Is the ';house bunny'; okay for 10 year old to watch?
It's rated PG-13 for sex-related humor, partial nudity and brief strong language. This won't harm a 10-year-old for life or anything, but why would you want him or her to see it?Is the ';house bunny'; okay for 10 year old to watch?
well i haven't seen it yet but me and my sister and her daught who is 9 are going to see it this week.


so i'd say its fine to take your 10 year old brother.





i was watching movies like indiana jones and freddie krugger movies when i was 4 and i turned out just fine. and actually those are some of my fave movies.


btw i love your profile pic. awww pebbles.
I saw it and it's cute. They really don't show any nudity.. well kinda but not like full blown nudity. There was like ten or less swear words used. So really not bad.





It was cute! Just think of parents taking their kids to a rated R movie... really bad, but you're not a parent...





But yeah... haha
it is perfectly fine : ) I LOVE that movie!!! my favorite singer, Katharine McPhee is in it, she is a great girl! she plays (Harmony)
The... House... Bunny. You tell me.
I don't think so, theres a part where the main girl who plays the movie shows her naked butt for a couple of seconds
its pretty ok.


just some provocative clothing and maybe a cuss word or two.


i wouldn't worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment