Friday, February 26, 2010

Survey: What is your favorite movie; House Bunny, Napoleon Dynamite, Beer for my Horses, or other movie?

What is you favorite movie of the movies shown???Survey: What is your favorite movie; House Bunny, Napoleon Dynamite, Beer for my Horses, or other movie?
I thought House Bunny was surprisingly very funny. I was expecting a stupid comedy.Survey: What is your favorite movie; House Bunny, Napoleon Dynamite, Beer for my Horses, or other movie?
my favorite movie out of your choices is house bunny or napoleon dynamite











my favorite movie of all time is sweeney todd the demon barber of fleet street
Napoleon dynamite
OUT OF THIS LIST, ITS NAPOLEON DYNAMITE!!!
I have to go with other - The Boondock Saints





I seriously have a thing for hot Irish guys.
V for Vendetta
troy


and


scary movie 1-4
pineapple exspress
Grandma's Boy.
half baked

No comments:

Post a Comment